Mountain State Spirit Seekers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GHOST NEVER EXIST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phimanh

GHOST NEVER EXIST Empty
PostSubject: GHOST NEVER EXIST   GHOST NEVER EXIST I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:59 am

You can read this topic here:
http://chanhkien-pa.blogspot.com/2010/10/ghost-never-exist.html

GHOST NEVER EXIST

In the topic “All Human Have Been Tricked”. I explained that no ghost existed in the real world. They exist in the imaginative world which was created by each one’s aggregate of imagination.

If someone tell me that they saw a ghost which flying or to do something scared him or her. I will believe them, because I knew they had seen the ghost by their eyes, heard a ghost’s voice by their ears, or the ghost chased them everywhere in the house to the back yard and so on. Those people are not liars.

I believed that they told the real story. But I understood that the imaginative consciousness of those people had worked and created image of ghost, voice of ghost, etc.
When the imaginative consciousness worked, it has an imaginative eyes, imaginative ears, imaginative nose, imaginative tongue. So those people could see the image of ghost by their eyes, heard the voice of ghost by their ears. By that time, no one else saw the ghost except those people, because the real ghost never existed, the ghost exists with the people who have the imaginative consciousness operated.

If we know those people who saw the ghost, we just explain them that their imaginative consciousness operated. In order to return to normal life, just live a normal life, do exercise by walking in the park more than half and hours, to do something by their hands such as painting the house, repair a car or to do something they like. Do not sit in the room alone, that person need to live outside in the social environment.

Gradually, that phenomena will disappear, that person will return to normal consciousness, the imaginative consciousness will weak and disappear.

Whenever that phenomena returns, using the Auto-self suggestion method to remind the mind that, “those images of ghost are imagination, not real, go away”. Just confidently believe the ghost is not real, does not exist, it will go away and disappear.

Notice that, normal person lives with a normal consciousness, when one slept, there are no normal consciousness, then the imaginative consciousness operates to make a dream. With who had seen a ghost, two consciousness (normal and imaginative) operated at the same time. Our goal is to help those people to return to normal life, eliminating the imaginative consciousness.

Good luck
Back to top Go down

GHOST NEVER EXIST
Page 1 of 1