Mountain State Spirit Seekers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kehrn89

New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting Empty
PostSubject: New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting   New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope a get a little more response on via this website that I did trying to contact WVghosthunter@yahoo.com

I live in Charleston. From a very young age (junior high school or younger) I have been interested in the paranormal. I have never actually studied or gotten involved in an investigation but am extremely interested in getting with some people who would be willing to share their experiences. I tried to get a couple of people here in Charleston together but with their busy schedules it seems impossible. I spoke to a guy I think he lived in Cabin Creek and he told me some of his experiences but I dont think he wanted to involve me being that ghost hunting is not my area of expertise. I contend that getting involved helps facilitate towards that goal. I am a Neonatal Nurse by profession. I work like everyone else but would really appreciate it if someone would contact me and let me know of how and where I could get involved in this. Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
JasonMG2003
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting   New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 am

Hello,

Yes, I try to get in contact with everyone that gets in contact with me as well. I might be able to help you out. I'm one of the founders of Mountain State Spirit Seekers Society and we have a Mountain State Spirit Seekers Society family member whos live there in charleston and he's investigated with us before and likewise. He is a real good guy and has a small group down there. Here is their website: http://www.myspace.com/phasmatissemita. They are busy with investigations and could very well let you tag along with them. The guy who runs it is Gary White. Hopefully this helps out some. I know aloooot of groups in WV so if you need help with something do let us know we will do everything we can to help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MountainStateSpiritSeekersSociety.com
Gedreht

PostSubject: reply   New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Kathy,

This is Gary the guy from Campbells Creek you spoke to. I did not dismiss you as a waste of time because of your experience. We have have done a few investigations here recently that you could have helped and learned from it. I awaited a reply from you, last I heard you were talking to a lady from Spencer and I thought you were wanting info on starting you up a group in which I would had helped you with info about equipment needed.

We have a few more investigations coming up in the area if you are interested in going let me know, my email is gedreht@gmail.com and my phone number is the same. Next Saturday, we ( spirit seekers ) will be doing a investigation at Flinderation Tunnel again, if your interested let me know and I'll either give you directions or you can follow me and my wife there.

However, again I was not blowing you off. It gets busy for me at times and I get short on time, but your more then welcomed to go with us and learn all you can.

Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting   New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here and wanting to get involved in Ghost Hunting
Page 1 of 1